1. The LED on the circuit board does not light when the power is not connected
2. If power is connected to the circuit board, the green LED is on, and the circuit board waits for the lithium battery to be inserted.
3. After the lithium battery is put in, it starts charging and the LED turns orange
4. When the lithium battery is fully charged, the charging is stopped and the LED becomes orange
5. After the lithium battery
is fully charged, the battery is removed, the LED turns green, and the lithium battery is recharged.
6. During the charging process, the charge percentage is displayed
1. Continuous green: Wait for the battery to be inserted
2. Continuous yellow: charging
3. Continuous orange: The battery is fully charged or has been charged for 6 hours
4. Flashing orange: warning message (output short circuit, reversed polarity, abnormal temperature)
1. Make the charger's working choice the same as the battery being charged. If the charger works in a lithium battery state to charge a nickel-metal hydride or nickel-cadmium battery, the battery is not fully charged, which will greatly reduce the working time. If the charger works in a nickel battery state to charge a lithium ion battery, the lithium battery is overcharged, which will seriously affect the life of the battery.
2. To understand whether the battery is fully charged when the charger is fully lit. Some chargers see the full indicator light to remove the lithium battery, some chargers must see the full indicator light to remove the battery.