Li ion secondary batteries are now mainly oriented towards power batteries, which have great advantages over NI-H batteries. The li ion battery can be charged and discharged quickly with the highest current of 2C. Under the special charger, the battery can be charged within 1.5c within 40 minutes, and the starting current can reach 2C.
By using the correct way of charging, li ion battery can be fully adequate electricity. The lithium-ion battery cannot be fully charged, even the capacity will be reduced, the life will be shortened or overcharge will be caused if charging in a wrong way.
Current lithium-ion battery chargers such as 42v li ion battery chargers
often adopt a three-stage charging method (linear charging method), namely pretreatment, constant current charging and constant pressure charging. If the battery terminal voltage is lower than the under voltage threshold, it will adapt the pretreatment (the trickle charging ways is adapted to the battery), if the battery terminal voltage is higher than the under voltage threshold, it will be directly in the normal way of constant current, constant voltage.
1. Before delivery, li ion battery manufacturers have conducted activation treatment, and the precharge, so the li ion battery is more electricity. The battery charging should comply with the adjustment time, which needs to conduct full charge and full discharge 3-5 times.
2. Before charging, li ion battery does not need special discharge but damages the battery due to improper discharge. Charge as slowly as possible when charging, reduce fast charge mode; Do not exceed 24 hours. Only after 3-5 times of full charge and discharge cycles can the battery's internal chemicals be fully "activated" for optimal use.
3. Please use the charger from the original factory or a reputable brand. Li ion battery should use the special charger. And follow the instructions, otherwise, the battery will be damaged or even the trouble will be caused.
4. For the newly purchased battery, the first 3-5 times charges are generally called adjustment period and should be charged for more than 14 hours to ensure the full activation of li ion activity. Li ion battery has no memory effect, but it has strong inertia. It should be fully activated before it can ensure the best performance in future use.
5. Li ion battery must use a special charger such as 42v li ion battery charger. Otherwise, it may not reach the saturation state, affecting its performance. After charging, avoid placing the battery on the charger for more than 12 hours, and separate the battery from the mobile electronics when it is not used for a long time.