The electronic scale has brought us a simple, fast, convenient and safe weighing service. Nowadays, in terms of weighing, we basically use electronic scales.
Therefore, we all know that the electronic scale is an electronic weighing device that integrates modern sensor technology, electronic technology, and computer technology. As a result, its charging problem should be taken seriously. Mastering the right knowledge of charging is not only convenient for our work but also extends the life of the instrument. The following small series is to introduce a little bit about the use of electronic scale chargers
First, the three indication states of electronic scale chargers:
1. The charging indication of handheld display: When the under voltage flag on the handheld displays, it indicates that charging is required, please charge the meter as soon as possible. After the indicator is illuminated, the meter can still be used for 15 minutes and automatically shut down after 15 minutes to protect the battery.
2. The charging method of the handheld display: when charging the meter, please use the charger equipped with the random, do not replace it with other powers, otherwise, it may damage the meter and the battery. It takes about 5~7 hours for the battery to fully charge. When fully charged, the smart charger will automatically switch to the turbulent state.
3. Under-voltage of the transmitter battery: When the handheld display in the normal communication weighing process, the first digit from the left of the meter displays “L”. The battery at the transmitting end. ☉ inserts the battery to be charged into the battery jack of the randomly equipped charger, and the charger enters the charging state (see the charger for details). It takes 5-7 hours for the battery to fully charge. When the battery is fully charged, the smart charger will automatically switch to the turbulent state.
Second, battery safety matters:
The device is powered by a rechargeable battery. Please observe the following precautions:
1. The new battery will only achieve the best performance after two or three cycles of charging and discharging.
2. In order to maximize the service life of the NiMH battery, please charge the battery until it is under voltage.
3. Avoid the short circuit. It will damage the battery.
4. Do not short the battery plug, otherwise, it will damage batteries and shortenings. Please take it out every three months.
5. If the battery is not used for a long time, "On" means there is no data in the memory and cannot be cleared.